« Back to Point System
Point System Guide Lines & Notes
All TVS members are required to follow these guide lines if they wish to participate in the monthly competition powered by the point system:
- The point system cycle is Monthly, meaning that the points for all users are set to zero at the beginning of each month. This also means that the prizes are awarded to all users all monthly basis.
- Spamming is not allowed in any form or manner. Any user found spamming TVS will be banned and they will forfeit their points.
- If a user is found to be performing actions purly for the purpose of earning points (and not for the sake of the community) will have their points set to zero and their monthly prize taken away. Its critically important that the point system remains fair and honest, and the contribution of all members is necessary for this matter.
- The point system monthly prizes is only activated IF the total points earned by the top 100 users exceeds 100000 in total points. If this minimum point pool is not reached, the points are carried over to the following month so the users can continue their competition in a fair manner.
- The main reason for the point system is to encourage fair competition and reward community contributions. Any attempts to sabotage the system will not be tolerated, and can result in the user getting banned from the TVS community.
- TVS Dollars, also known as "$ TVS" is the default currency for TVShowServers which is also created by TVShowServers. Its value is not equal to any known currency like US Dollars or Canadian Dollars. Its approximate value right now is 1/8th of USD. So $16.00 TVS is equal to $2.00 USD.
- You will only earn points for unique referrals, not total referrals. This means that if the same user clicks on your link twice, you will only earn the points for this action once, not twice.
- TVS reserves the right to cancel or change the guidelines of the point system competition at any time without any notice. All updates will be posted here.